Follow our tips to keep your jewelry looking its best.
- Store your Jewlery in the box provided, or a pouch when you are not wearing the item.
- Avoid direct contact with perfumes, creams, and oils this may cause jewelry to tarnish.
- Gently wipe Jewlery with a soft cloth after wear.
- Do don’t yank or pull chains.
- Remove Jewlery when doing tasks that involve a lot of movements.
We do not guarantee that the Plating of our Jewlery will last forever. Plated pieces are more delicate and likely to lose color overtime, but with special care you can enjoy your chains for a long time.